Komatsu PC200-3 Outer Gear Ring (Final Drive 1st Stage)
|FOB Price:||US $120 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $120/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case, Carton|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: KOMATSU PC200-3
- Toothed Portion Shape: Spur Gear
- Code: 0501920
- Serial: #20001 up
- Position: Final Drive
- Item Condition: New
- Net Weight: 16-18 Kgs
- Trademark: BN
- HS Code: 8413910000
- Manufacturing Method: Forging Gear Ring
- Type: Circular Gear
- Part No.: 205-27-71520
- Category: Komatsu Excavator Parts
- Processing: Foring
- Warranty: 3 Months
- Delivery: by Sea, Air or Post
- Origin: China
1. Ready to be installed in your KOMATSU PC200-3 FINAL DRIVE.
2. Reliable, Good Quality and Good Looking.
3. Produce & Pack by ourselve.
4. Unused, Undamaged.
5.90 days warranty, call or email with any questions.
6. Carton or Plywood Case packing (depend on the quantity).
7. Deliver to worldwide by Sea, Air, or Caurier.
|Part Name||OUTER GEAR RING (Travel)|
|Position||FINAL DRIVE, TRAVEL REDUCTION|
|Serial No.||#20001 up|
|Net Weight||16-18 kgs|
1. Warranty Type:
We will replace the product which have quality problem.
2. Warranty Period:
Supply 3 months warranty for the products from the date of arrival. Customer should check the items according to the order list after arrival. Contact with us and offer the data, photos of the problem items.
3. You need to pay for the replacement charge for following condition:
* Wrong Order from customer.
* Natural Disasters cause the damage.
* Error installation.
* The machine and reducer work over time and over load.
* Lost by any condition.
* Human element destroyed.
* Corrode with rust during stock and running.
* Warranty Expired.
They are the product easy to be rust away, please wrap them well. We just supply warranty for the products we are producing, except the Bearing, Seal, and some others we mention before order. If there is any problem about the products, installation or maintenance, please contact with us any time. We reserve the rights of final interpretation.